Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dark Lady

So I'm Horde. I'm running around near Silvermoon and what should drop? A necklace with an interesting story behind it. I haven't completed the quest yet but I know what lies at the end of it. For anyone interested in the lore of World of Warcraft or just a well-done storyline, this one is certainly worth aspiring to view. With the new allowance of level 55 characters on any server as long as you have a 55 SOMEWHERE, you can even skip the Youtube videos and see it yourself if you like.

The item dropped at the tower on the western bluff of the Ghostlands. You really can't miss it, because if that were possible, I would have. ;)

P.S. Hopefully anyone wanting to play a Death Knight on a new server made theirs already. Reading over some notes from Blizzard it appears that they've suspended the creation on any server, and you can only create them (now) again back on servers that you are established on. I was attempting to test this and make a DK on the new server, Borean Tundra, and confirmed it. I could NOT make a Death Knight there. Fortunately my other new Death Knights still exist and are accessible!

No comments: